Monday, May 19, 2014

Hello Monday!

Ive learned to really love Mondays. Not only is it a fresh start but a reminder to make the best of the week to come. Today started out so good. I weighed in and have lost 1.2 pounds this week and I was so shocked. I'm kissin my plateau goodbye forever :)!! I saw this quote and I loved it!
I decided to be even stronger this week and give it my all!! 

Today I also went shopping with a great friend of mine for a bachelorette party at the end of this month. We were suppose to get a "dressy" dress for it. I've hated wearing dresses for so long now that I wasn't looking forward to trying them on. I found one though and it felt so good to fit in a size 7!!! I wanted to cry! 

The dress looks better in person haha. It's shorter than I'm use to because I was always so self conscious about my knees and legs in general. It felt good to actually feel confident in it! It's really all about the non scale victories I'm tellin ya!! I would've never dreamed to be a size 7 again!! I hope you all have a great Monday too :)

1 comment: