Sunday, February 9, 2014

When you're having a rough day...

I've had many days on this lifestyle change that I just wanted to give up because it was too hard. I kind of had a day like that yesterday a little bit. I wanted to eat everything in sight and just not having a good day can trigger that. The "old me" would give up on everything when it got hard, it didn't matter what it was I just wouldn't do it anymore if it was too hard. Well I know now that it's just all in a persons head. You can't give up when you have came so far. You just need to realize it was a set back and you need to make it a come back.
I look at this quote all the time when I'm having an off day and just want to quit! Isn't this quote the truth though! You need to remember why you started in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment